New York City’s only seaplane terminal. Located on the lower East River in New York City, at the foot of East 23rd Street between Waterside Plaza and Stuyvesant Cove Park.
- FAA LID – 6N7
- Maritime Radio Channel – 72
- East River Velocity – 2.6MPH In SSW direction. Heavy boat traffic in river.
- Pilots required to taxi 1000’ off-shore on Manhattan side before beginning takeoff.
- 3 bladed props req’d on all seaplanes.
- Pilots must complete a proving flight with an authorized member of the NE Seaplanes Pilot’s Assoc. prior to SPB use.
- No tie-downs and no overnight stays available.
- Hours of operation: 0800 – Dusk
- Coordinates: 40.733889, -73.972778